Pavilion rentals are available for Members Only throughout the entire season. Reservations must be made in person during normal pool hours and payment must be rendered in full at the time of the reservation. The hosting member is responsible for ensuring their guests know all the pool rules, including that FGSC is a Non-Smoking Facility and that No Glass is permitted, and the hosting member must be present at the Club during the entire duration of the event.
On the following Holidays: Opening Night, Memorial Day, and Labor Day the pool is open to Members Only. If you plan on renting a pavilion on an of these days, you are not permitted to bring guests to the pool.
Pavilion rental fees will only be refunded if the pool is closed due to severe inclement weather. Refunds will not be given under any other circumstances.
- The Front (by the brick grills) and Back Pavilions are $25 for a ½ Day or $50 for a Full Day
- The Small Pavilion (by kiddie pool) is $15 for a ½ Day or $30 for a Full Day
- There is also a $7 fee for each non-member
- If guests are paying their own admission, they will be required to pay before they are permitted to enter the Club.
- If the hosting member is paying for all the guests, the front gate will keep a tally of the guests as they arrive (tally will be kept on the list provided by the member) and at the conclusion of the event, the member will need to remit payment for all guests.
- Half Day a.m.: Open to 4 p.m. ● Half Day p.m.: 5 p.m. to Close ● Full Day: Open to Close
- The Front and Back Pavilions are limited to 50 non-member guests.
- The Small Pavilion is limited to 30 non-member guests.
- If the party is expected to have between 51-80 non-members attending, the member will be required to reserve two (2) pavilions (i.e. Back and Small, Front and Small, or Front and Back).
- If the party is expected to have between 51-100 non-members attending, the member will be required to reserve both the Front and Back Pavilions.
- If the party is expected to have between 100-130 non-members attending, the member will be required to reserve all three (3) pavilions.
** Once the capacity limit has been reached, Management will not permit any more non-members into the Club.**
Download our guest sheet HERE