July 15th, 2023
It’s that time! Here is the Sign-Up Link for the Swim-A-Thon. This event is open to the entire Club membership and not just swim team!
Here are some important notes:
- When you register, please Venmo the money for the registration ($10) to @FGST1 and write in the note “Swim-A-Thon” and the swimmer’s name.
- If you want your swimmer to swim with a coach, dolphin helper, or junior coach, please let us know (and identify who your swimmer would like to swim with) and we will do what we can to make it happen. We’d ask that you provide an additional $5 donation for that. Please note that request on the Venmo payment.
- If you do not use Venmo, you can certainly pay by cash or check. You can either provide it directly to our Swim Director, Jim Quinn, in an envelope with the swimmer’s name and time slot, or drop it off at the pool office (let them know it’s for the Swim-A-Thon).
- If we run out of slots to swim, we will open another lane! There will be multiple lanes available when the pool is closed for the night.
- PARENTS AND FAMILY MEMBERS MAY SWIM!
- Please also remember to do your best to raise money for your swimmer as well! Any additional fundraising can be dropped off at the office in an envelope for me, identifying the swimmer, or paid by Venmo identifying the swimmer.
- Reminder: Once again we’ve had an anonymous donor step up to match the first $1,000.00 raised!
Let’s do what we can to add to the approximately $10,000 that we’ve raised in the last two years for Cancer LifeNet!