Saturday, July 9th
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
Sign up at front gate or online (preferred)
$5.00 per person (members and guests)
(on-line or at the front gate at time of event)
RVs and Campers welcome!
Movie, popcorn & continental breakfast
Each member family may bring up to ten (10) guests.
• 7:30 p.m. – Campers may start setting up tents
• 8:30 p.m. (approx.) – Movie and popcorn will start when darkness allows – to keep up with the Christmas in July theme – ELF!
• 10:00 p.m. (approx.) – Pool closes for those not attending the Campout and/or Swim-A-Thon; Attendees will be asked to briefly exit and then re-enter after signing in for the Campout
• 11:00 p.m. – Pool will close to swimming (except for the Swim-A-Thon participants)
• 12:30 a.m. – Quiet time
• 7:00-9:30 a.m. – Pool will open for swimming. Continental breakfast served around 8:00 a.m.
• 9:30 a.m. – Closing; All tents, trash, etc. must be cleared from tent sites