Saturday, July 25th
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
Sign up at front gate or online by July 23rd
$25.00 per tent/RV/camper
(on-line or at the front gate at time of event)
Proceeds donated to Upper Chesapeake Cancer Alliance
Movie, popcorn & continental breakfast
Due to the Club’s current policy, each member family may bring up to six (6) guests. Guests will be permitted in to the Club at 7:30 p.m.
• 7:30 p.m. – Campers may start setting up tents and Campout guests may enter the premises
• 8:30 p.m. (approx) – Movie and popcorn will start when darkness allows
• 10:00 p.m. (approx) – Pool closes for those not attending the Campout; Attendees will be asked to briefly exit and then re-enter after signing in for the Campout
• 11:00 p.m. – Pool will close to swimming
• 12:30 a.m. – Quiet time
• 7:00-9:30 a.m. – Pool will open for swimming. Continental breakfast served around 8:00 a.m.