https://fountaingreenswimclub.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/8/2019/06/PastedGraphic-1-2.png 488 744 social https://fountaingreenswimclub.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/8/2018/12/logo-trans-dark.png social2023-04-17 09:31:242023-04-17 09:31:24Family Campout!
- DATE: The Campout will begin on Saturday, June 24th and continue into the morning of the 25th.
- COST: We will be charging $5.00 per attendee (members and guests). RVs and Campers welcome! Online payment is preferred. In order to prepare a food order, we ask that you please sign up even if you are waiting until closer to the day of the event to evaluate the weather. Feel free to sign up at the Front Desk with cash/check. NO ONE WILL BE PERMITTED TO ENTER UNLESS PAYMENT IS CONFIRMED.
- MISSION: All profits will be donated to the Upper Chesapeake Cancer Alliance along with the proceeds of July’s Swim-A-Thon!
- REGISTRATION AND RULES: The online sign up is live HERE! The Campout rules are available on the payment page.
- GUESTS: Each participating family may bring a maximum of ten (10) guests.
- RVS/CAMPERS: If anyone has interest in bringing in an RV or camper (obviously, we will not have power or sewage), please contact the Social Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 7:30 p.m. – Campers may start setting up tents and Campout guests may enter the premises.
- 8:30 p.m. (approx.) – Movie and popcorn will start when darkness allows. We plan on playing Goonies but a heads up that 1985 PG is not like today’s PG!
- 10:00 p.m. – Pool closes for those not attending the Campout; Attendees will be asked to briefly exit and then re-enter after signing in for the Campout.
- 11:00 p.m. – Pool will close to swimming.
- 12:30 a.m. – Quiet time.
- 7:00-9:30 a.m. – Pool will open for swimming. Continental breakfast served around 8:00 a.m.
- 9:30 a.m. – Closing; All tents, trash, etc. must be cleared from tent sites.