DATE: The Campout will begin on Saturday, July 17th and continue into the morning of the 18th.
COST: In order to support the mission of the Swim-A-Thon, we will be charging $25.00 per tent/RV/camper with any proceeds being donated to the Upper Chesapeake Cancer Alliance. On-line payment is preferred. In order to prepare a food order, we ask that you please sign up even if you are waiting until closer to the day of the event to evaluate the weather. If paying at the Front Desk with cash/check, we ask that you wait until checking in the night of the Campout in order to avoid more complicated refunds if necessary. NO ONE WILL BE PERMITTED TO ENTER UNLESS PAYMENT IS CONFIRMED.
REGISTRATION AND RULES: The Campout Rules and the online sign up will be live on our website as we get closer to the event.
GUESTS: Each participating family may bring a maximum of eight (8) guests. Guests will be permitted to enter at 7:30 p.m.
RVS/CAMPERS: If anyone has interest in bringing in an RV or camper (obviously, we will not have power or sewage), please contact the Social Director at email@example.com.
- 7:30 p.m. – Campers may start setting up tents and Campout guests may enter the premises.
- 8:30 p.m. (approx.) – Movie and popcorn will start when darkness allows.
- 10:00 p.m. – Pool closes for those not attending the Campout (except for those participating in the Swim-A-Thon); Attendees will be asked to briefly exit
and then re-enter after signing in for the Campout.
- 11:00 p.m. – Pool will close to swimming.
- 12:30 a.m. – Quiet time.
- 7:00-9:30 a.m. – Pool will open for swimming. Continental breakfast served around 8:00 a.m.